University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is an important and well-known educational institution in India, specializing in the energy sector. The university is renowned for its unique programs and high academic standards, striving to provide its students with the highest standards in educational administration.
UPES has carved a unique niche in the field of higher education, and its growing popularity has encouraged students to seek admission here. Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) of UPES is an important admission process through which students can get admission in this higher education institute.
In order to get admission through UPESEAT, students have to already fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course. Thereafter, they have to fill the online application form, and they must submit their application within the stipulated time limit.
UPESEAT exam is conducted at regular intervals and covers the syllabus for Science, Mathematics, and other studies. After qualifying the exam, the seats are allotted to the students through the counseling process.
Apart from this, admission to B.Tech courses in UPES can also be obtained on the basis of JEE Main score or 12th class merit. This university allots 80% seats through UPESEAT, while the remaining 20% seats are allotted on the basis of JEE Main score or 12th class merit.
Thus, UPESEAT is an important admission process that provides a chance to the students to reach a higher level of education for B.Tech programs in UPES. Through this examination, students can get a top-notch education in their energy and petroleum sector and can take their career to new heights.
UPESEAT 2022 Exam Latest Update
- The application process for the UPESEAT 2022 exam has been extended till 31st July 2022 (Phase-III). The last date for registration was 30th June 2022 for phase II. The last date for registration was 29th March 2022 for phase I.
- The exam will be held between 2nd and 4th August 2022 for Phase III.
- The result for Phase I was declared on 6th April 2022.
|Exam name||University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT)|
|Exam conducting authority||University of Petroleum & Energy (UPES)|
|Exam level||University level|
|Exam occurrence||Once a year|
|Exam duration||2 hours/3 hours|
Students must be aware of the UPESEAT schedule to avoid missing any deadline. Here are the dates for important exam events:
|UPESEAT Events||Important Dates|
|Application process begins||30th November 2021|
|Last date to apply|
29th March 2022
30th June 2022(Phase-II)
31st July 2022(Phase-III)
|Admit card availability||After slot booking|
1st and 2nd April 2022
3rd - 5th July 2022(Phase-II)
2nd - 4th August 2022(Phase-III)
|Result declaration||6th April 2022|
|Merit List publication||August 2022|
|Counselling process||August 2022|
MHT CET Exam
IPU CET Exam
COMEDK UG Exam
DSAT: Dayanand Sagar Admission Test
Career In Animation in india
Merchant Navy Courses in india
Interior Design Career in india
UGC NET Exam
B. Ed Exam
AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
Common Admission Test (CAT)
CDS - Combined Defence Services Exam